Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands
Posted on September 30th, 2010
Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN) 21 will take place at Campus Schoonmeersen of the University College Ghent on February 11th, 2011.
- 2011-02-17: Programme booklet (pdf) with all abstracts available
- 2011-02-04: invitation for an informal gathering the evening before CLIN at Jazz cafe Damberd (Korenmarkt 19, Gent) around 20.30-21.00 o'clock.
- 2011-01-28: Programme available
- 2010-12-23: List with Accepted abstracts available
- 2010-12-23: Registration page available
- 2010-10-22: Abstract submission page available
- 2010-10-01: Call for abstracts published
- 2010-10-01: CLIN 21 web site on-line
- Oral presentations: presentation of 15 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
- Poster presentations: A0 portrait format, posters can be mounted during the lunch break
STIL thesis prize
Since 2009, STIL sponsors a prize for an MA thesis that describes high quality research in computational linguistics or its applications. This prize of 1000 euro will be awarded on a yearly basis during the CLIN meetings. More information can be found here.
Organizing committeeKathelijne Denturck, Véronique Hoste, Els Lefever and Peter Velaerts
- Kathelijne Denturck – Kathelijne.Denturck@hogent.be
- Véronique Hoste – email@example.com
- Els Lefever – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Velaerts – email@example.com
with support of Philip van Oosten and Bart Desmet.